Signs For Buildings
Get Your Brand Across in a Big Way
The signage on your building is often the first impression potential customers see. A well designed building sign is a great way to promote your company brand, provide information or directions to your visitors or to advertise products to people driving or walking by. A well crafted exterior sign is a major marketing tool that can bring new business to your door. This is not an area you want to cut corners on.
Here are some examples of building signs we have created for customers in Southeast Michigan.
Types of Building Signs
Channel Letters & Dimensional Letters
Dimensional or channel letters come in individual logos, shapes, numbers as well as letters. This highly popular choice for businesses across all trades such as manufacturing facilities and retail stores are chosen for their durability as well as high customization levels. The channel letters also offer the choice of housing lights inside them due to their transparent faces. Dimensional letter signage is usually cut from acrylic or metal sheets which can also be backlit in order to draw a lot more attention and interest.
Here is an example of a dimensional channel letter sign we did for a medical client.
Why Choose Signs & More
- We have been creating unique exterior signs for years.
- We offer a wide selection of materials that will endure the Michigan weather.
- We work with your ideas – within your budget.
- We understand the ins and outs of exterior sign design.
- We handle getting the appropriate permits and dealing with local restrictions and regulations.
- We do everything from concept to manufacture to installation.
If you’d like to discuss signage for your building or storefront just give us a call. We love to talk signs!